( MORE PICS BELOW MY LONG BORING TEXT YOU PROBABLY WON’T READ)
Thank your friend in the military for their service to our country, and their wonderful haircut, even if you don’t like war or the military. That’s my personal favorite part of the military: their haircuts.
So if anything, thank them for their short haircuts, buzzed, shaved, high and tight, boot camp induction cut, and many more!
Now I’d post more, but I just got back from work and now I’m off to buzz myself with the #1 again.
Enjoy the holiday, as I didn’t because of work!
Oh, and P.S.: If I get 2,500 views next week, I’ll have a special surprise for all of you! So send the site off to your friends and link it everywhere! I have some ideas in store once I start getting more viewership!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Contoh Makalah Jurnal Skripsi Tesis
PDF Download PDF Search Engine
Art Gallery Artist - Contemporary Abstract Paintings and Graphics
History of Art, Artists & Art Movements
Top 30 Hot Music Downloads
Top Digital Songs
Christian Residential Drug Treatment
Donate Your Car San Francisco
Firm Law Mesothelioma Texas
Ms Exchange Server Hosting
Villa di Piazzano Cortona Italy Hotel
Windows Download Software
Windows Download Center
plastic surgery before and after korean
Fashion N style
Aliving Room Furniture
The Hotels Las Vegas
Acamping Sites
About Hilton Hotels
Women Hair Styles Short
Hair Styles Short Medium
2010 Haircuts Style
Hair Styles Short Hair
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.